How Animals Eat Their Food

This made me laugh really, really hard.

Kangaroo might be my favorite. What’s yours?

hr_brown

Tags:

13 Responses to “How Animals Eat Their Food”

1. [...] Clothes Make The Girl / Posted on: April 12, 2013 The Clothes Make The Girl – This made me laugh really, really hard. Kangaroo might be my favorite. What’s [...]

2. Kel says:

Okay, that was funny!! I have to admit, the whale made me laugh the hardest!

3. Sara says:

I watched this today, too. Laughed hysterically, watched twice more. I think I liked the groundhog the best… the plate sliiiiiiides down the table. I also like the other guy’s (almost completely) deadpan expression.

4. Delee says:

the whale was awesome!

5. Shannon says:

My sister sent this to me yesterday and I put it on my blog this morning just before I came on over here and saw yours!!! Hahhaa! I said very similar things about it too – I was almost on the floor laughing at it when she sent it. My faves are the lizard or the kangaroo :)

6. Deb says:

Rhinoceros!!! Definitely!

7. Hannah says:

The hubs posted this on my FB wall and I’ve watched it several times, still hysterical.

8. Barbara says:

Kangaroo just about cracked up our straight man.

9. Nicki says:

I love the lizard and the kangaroo. I think I like the kangaroo because that one almost makes the other guy smile. My seven year old and I have watched it several times and cracked up. I showed it to my husband and he didn’t crack a smile. I have no idea why he doesn’t find it funny.

10. Jared says:

I posted this on my facebook but just found it hilarious lol

11. noblepower says:

Gotta say, the cow needs some votes with the way he plants his face right into the plate & table. Simple & “elegant”!