UPDATE April 10, 2013: This special sale is now over, but you can still buy the individual products. Be sure to check out the excellent ebooks, meal plans, magazines, and paleo products — full details on each of them are available here.
I don’t want to get all info-mercial-y on you (yes, info-mercial-y is a real word. What?!), but if I didn’t have my Well Fed ebook in this bundle — and, therefore, get a free copy of this bundle — I would definitely be buying this bundle. And since the sale ends tomorrow night, I wanted to remind you it’s going on. (If you read a lot of paleo blogs, you might feel bombarded with messages about The Primal Life Kit this week. Thank you for your patience! We really are just trying to help you take good care of yourself.)
Here are the key points you should know:
1. Money saving! The sale ends TONIGHT at midnight, so don’t wait, hesitate, procrastinate, or mitigate. The package costs $39, and the retail of all the goodies is $485. That is quite a deal!
2. Magazines! It includes subscriptions to both Paleo Magazine and Performance Menu, both of which are excellent reads and on their own would cost $99. I’ve wanted a subscription to Performance Menu for ages because it includes coach-level info about training, and this package includes all the back issues!
3. Meal plans! I get so many requests for meal plans, and honestly, I haven’t put one together because it seems really hard. Luckily, both Mark Sisson of Mark’s Daily Apple and The Primal Blueprint and Nell Stephenson (author of Paleoista: Gain Energy, Get Lean and Feel Fabulous with the Diet You Were Born to Eat) have included their meal plans in this package. Mark’s is for a month, and Nell’s is six weeks, so you’ll be in good shape.
4. Move! There are two training programs: one from Sarah Fragoso of Everyday Paleo and — my favorite! — The Obstacle Course Race Training Program. I like to pretend I will one day chase bad guys. (Can you imagine how freakin’ terrified I would be if I had to actually chase bad guys?!)
5. More! Seriously, these four points are just scratching the surface. For more details, visit my other post that lists every item included in the kit. Or just go ahead and buy it now.
How It Works
1. This sale runs for one week: from Tuesday, April 2 through 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, April 9. After you purchase the kit, you’ll be sent an email with a link to all of the downloadable products, as well as the coupon codes for all of the discounted products.
2. I make a commission when you buy, so The Primal Life Kit not only helps you, it helps me, too. (Thanks in advance!)
3. When you click the buy link below, you’ll be taken to a page to pay with PayPal. The cost is $39.
4. Because it’s a special, one-week sale, there will be no refunds. All of the goods and discounts you’re buying are web-based; these products are downloadable ebooks, online magazine subscriptions, and discount codes — you won’t be shipped any physical goods with your purchase of The Primal Life Kit. Please contact email@example.com with any questions about the Primal Life Kit.
10 Responses to “Friendly Reminder: Primal Life Kit”
Post a comment
Like what you've read? Got something to say? Lay it on me!