In the interests of self care, I’ve been practicing the art of saying “no” graciously. It can be difficult to turn down requests because I want to make people happy, but I can’t do everything. So, yeah… I’m working on boundaries. And that’s why when Todd Dosenberry, a.k.a. Primal Toad, got in touch with me about participating in an ebook bundle sale, my first inclination was to say “no.”
But Todd’s got some good stuff going on in his blog, and then I looked at the list of other authors who are participating, and I saw the names of some of my favorite bloggers, and I realized this could be a pretty sweet deal for you guys. There is a ton of awesome information in this bundle that can help us all become the best version of ourselves… so I said “yes.”
In addition to Well Fed, the bundle includes a 30-day intro to paleo from Bill and Haley (a.k.a. Food Lover’s Kitchen) of Make It Paleo fame, a brilliant new ebook on PCOS from Stefani of Paleo For Women (one of the best sources for how to tinker with paleo to make it work for us girls), and a contribution from the Food Renegade (one of the best punk rock foodies around)…. and that’s just four of the titles.
All 25 of the contributing authors have taken control of their own health through self-experimentation and exploring “alternative” lifestyles that approach nutrition and food in a way that goes against conventional wisdom. Punk rock!
As we know from It Starts With Food (and just about every post on my blog), nutrition is the foundation of good health but it’s not the only thing — other lifestyle factors like play, sleep, fitness, socialization, and slowing down are all essential to being the best version of ourselves. Each of these ebooks includes info, ideas, tips, and recipes to help you define what your best version might look like and help you get there.
How will the ebooks in this bundle help you? They’ll show you how to…
- Heal your PCOS
- Plan grain-free meals
- Boost your metabolism
- Nourish your baby well
- Cure your skin compulsions
- Travel and stay Paleo with ease
- Make homemade dairy-free ice cream (!)
- Lacto-ferment any food you want
- Educate your kids about real food
- Smartly indulge in treats guilt-free
- Heal your acne without antibiotics
- Restock your pantry with real food
- Live a simpler, more meaningful life
- Complete your next Whole30 with ease
- Go on a semi-strict 21 day Paleo cleanse
- Cook with real food via six unique cookbooks
- Experience your best family camping trip ever
- Learn what it means to be an exuberant animal
- Give a hospital birth naturally with minimal stress
- Blend smoothies made with real food that taste great
- Homemake skincare products for those you love including your baby
- Discover the relationship between music, language, evolution, and the human brain
- Complete a 30 day introduction to Paleo while building your relationship with food
- Sneak past the traditional Paleo way of eating and go Wild instead
- See the other side of the Paleo story with 12 Paleo myths
- Then discover 21 Paleo myths that then get debunked!
What is the Primal Wellness Bundle?
— It’s a collection of 33 Paleo and real food focused ebooks with a total value of $479
— It’s on sale for just 7 days: January 7 through January 14
— It’s got a sale price of only $39 — that’s 92% off the total value
— It includes an automatic entry into the epic giveaway drawing from Primal Toad (with a total value of $1122).
NOTE: I don’t agree with everything in every one of the ebooks, and if you’re interested in buying the bundle, I encourage you to poke around the authors’ websites and look at their ebooks before you hit the buy button.
Here’s the ginormous list of everything that’s included…
Paleo, real food, grain free & coconut oil cookbooks
I Love Real Food Cookbook ($12) by Svenja Trierscheid — Paleo-Foodporn.Blogspot.de
Beyond Grain & Dairy Cookbook ($17)by Starlene Stewart — GapsDietJourney.com
Grain Free Meal Plan Cookbook ($18) by Cara Faus — HealthHomeHappy.com
Well Fed: Paleo Recipes For People Who Love To Eat ($15) by Melissa Joulwan — TheClothesMakeTheGirl.com
Cooking with Coconut Oil ($20) by Jennifer — HybridRastaMama.com
Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook ($10) by Abel & George Bryant — CivilizedCavemanCooking.com
Paleo time: travel, myths, cleanse, start anew or go wild
30 Day Intro to Paleo ($15) by Bill & Hayley — Primal-Palate.com
The Wild Diet ($17) by Abel James Bascom — FatBurningMan.com
12 Paleo Diet Myths ($10) by Matt Stone — 180DegreeHealth.com
21-Day Paleo Cleanse ($24) by Neely Quinn — PaleoPlan.com
21 Myths About the Paleo Diet… Debunked! ($19) by Aglaee Jacob — Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
Eating Out and Traveling on the Paleo Diet ($15) by Aglaee Jacob — Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
Lacto-Fermentation, pantry overhaul & freezer guide
Restocking the Pantry ($10) by Kresha Faber — NourishingJoy.com
Lacto-Fermentation ($20) by Wardee Harmon — Gnowfglins.com
Freezer Cooking Guide for Grain Free Meal Plans ($18) by Cara Faus — HealthHomeHappy.com
Indulge: 70 Grain Free Recipes ($25) by Carol Lovett — DitchTheWheat.com
Toadally Primal Smoothies ($10) by Todd Dosenberry — PrimalToad.com
Paleo Ice Cream ($10) by Ben Hirshberg — BenHirshberg.com
Give birth, nourish your newborn, then educate him/her on real food
Real Food Nutrition for Kids ($20) by Kristen Michaelis — FoodRenegade.com
My Buttered Life Baby Edition ($5) by Renee Harris — HardLotion.com
Nourished Baby ($19) by Heather Dessinger — MommyPotamus.com
Unbound Birth ($5) by Jenny Yarbrough — UnboundBirth.com
Simplify, live exuberantly, camp w/ your family & play music
3-2-1 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living ($5) by Lorilee Lippincott — 321-Stop.com
Family Camping Handbook ($7) by Katie Kimball — KitchenStewardship.com
The Musical Brain ($3) by Abel James Bascom — FatBurningMan.com
Exuberant Animal ($10) by Frank Forencich — ExuberantAnimal.com
Take care of your skin homemade style & heal acne
Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom($29) by Tracy McCullough — TheLoveVitamin.com
Cure Your Skin Compulsions ($29) by Tracy McCullough — TheLoveVitamin.com
Guide to Homemade Skincare ($19) by Roxanne King — TheHolisticMama.com
My Buttered Life Gift Giving Edition ($5) by Renee Harris — HardLotion.com
My Buttered Life Summer Edition ($5) by Renee Harris — HardLotion.com
The Fine Print
- The sale ends on Monday, January 14 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Click on the links to the ebooks to learn more about them.
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook is linked to Caveman Feast; the PDF you will receive includes 31 crock pot recipes.
- The PCOS Unlocked: The Manual you will receive is a 52-page excerpt, not the entire guide. Why? It has a specifically unique value and thus $47 selling price. A significant discount code to purchase the rest of the guide is included in the excerpt.
- Entering the epic giveaway is super easy if you buy the bundle. Please follow the instructions via the rafflecopter widget below the list of ebooks. Just go to the epic giveaway post and state that you have purchased the bundle via the “leave a blog post comment” option. The giveaway ends at the exact same time of the sale. I will announce the winners on the giveaway page and email them too. Please go to PrimalToad.com/Giveaway2013 to learn more about the prizes.
- Due to the unique nature of the sale, no refunds will be offered. With the bundle containing 33 ebooks at a cost of 92% of their normal price point, everyone is bound to find immense value well worth the $39 purchase price.
- When you buy the ebook bundle, I earn a bit of money…. and the same is true if you use any of the links in this post to buy books that I’ve linked to on Amazon.
Enjoy the bundle! May it help you move toward the best version of you in 2013!
8 Responses to “New Year, New You: eBook Bundle Sale”
Post a comment
Like what you've read? Got something to say? Lay it on me!