Friday Fun: Two Crazy-Awesome Videos

This is 13 minutes of crazy-ass driving and traffic accidents from Russia. Dave kept telling me I had to watch it, and I kept saying, “Yeah, yeah… when I have time.” YOU NEED TO MAKE TIME RIGHT NOW! (For maximum impact, watch it in full-screen mode — and fasten your seatbelt!)

I’m kind of a fan of the dorkiness of a capella singing — and this video of two guys recreating the James Bond theme is a perfect example of why.

Tags:

12 Responses to “Friday Fun: Two Crazy-Awesome Videos”

1. Kel says:

One word – vodka.

2. Heather says:

At least Russian horses use crosswalks. More than I can say for Russian moose. :)

3. Katherine says:

LOVE the a capella Bond dudes!

4. melissa says:

I was anxious to hear how Thanksgiving was!!! Love the James Bond a capella because I, too love a capella! Hopefully you are familiar with Straight No Chaser.

Run to their concert the next time they come to TX_

Made the Berries with Coconut Creme for my first dessert in 82 days!!!! 1 failed whole30 at day 22 and two sucessful Whole30′s that ended the Wednesday before holiday this week!-

thanks to you and your recipes NEVER fail!!-Made Choco Chile for hubby (who isn’t Paleo) but a big ‘ole Chile eater..
    Waiting patiently for Well Fed 2.

Your namesake, Melissa Larsen

Congratulations on 82 days of Whole30-ing! How do you feel? And how was that dessert?

I’m really glad you’re enjoying Well Fed, and I can’t wait to share Well Fed 2 with everyone!

5. Karen C. says:

Apparently cars and tires don’t like to stay together in Russia!

6. Michelle says:

I just wanted to say that we love Well Fed. The food is delicious and my husband (who does most of our cooking) enjoys your writing style and the easy-to-prepare aspect of your recipes. Thanks!

7. Meg says:

Wow. That first video was NUTS! I couldn’t look away.

8. haha this is trippy! thanks for the friday entertainment.

9. * Saturday (blame the short week) haha

10. Charmain says:

Hi Mel,

I’m sure you have already seen it but in case you haven’t if you like acapella versions check out On The Rocks version of Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance.

Cheers,
    Charmain

11. Anita says:

OK, it’s not a cappella..it’s just awesome!