From October 2 through October 31, 2012, I documented my Whole30 and autoimmune protocol, including the when, what, where, and how much of my sleep, activity, food, and mood. Although I follow the Whole30 guidelines 90% of the time anyway, I went all-in for 30 days to give my body a chance to stabilize after enduring adrenal burnout and a thyroid medication experiment.
As Melissa and Dallas of Whole9Life are good at reminding us, context matters, so if you’re not familiar with my checkered past, you might want to read these previous posts:
- A Healing Experiment: to deal with adrenal and thyroid issues
- The Thyroid Experiment and Update on the Experiment
- Weight & Body Image Stuff: I Love My Body and Why is Thinner Better?
- N=1: or why self-experimentation is a pain in the butt but the only option
- Not familiar with the Whole30? Learn all about it here and get extra help with the Whole30 Daily.
Whole30: Self-Care Edition Posts
Here are my (mostly) daily updates from throughout the month. For my thoughts on the experiment overall, read my post “My Autoimmune Protocol Experiment.”
One of my fave food experiments of the month: Golden Cauliflower Soup
Burpee legs! I got dirty doing a backyard workout of burpees!
10 Responses to “Whole30 + Autoimmune Wrap-Up”
Post a comment
Like what you've read? Got something to say? Lay it on me!