Thank you!

My dino-chow cookbook survey received more than three times the response I thought it might because…

YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST READERS EVER!

Now I have to chew on the results and start making my production plans. There’s going to be a lot of bangin’ pots and pans around here!

And if you missed the survey, but have thoughts on the dino-chow cookbook that you’d like to share, you can either post to comments or shoot me an email. I’d love to hear from you!

Tags:

7 Responses to “Thank you!”

1. Meghan says:

I am soooo excited for this cookbook talk. And I met Dallas & Melissa today in Blacksburg, VA… I just had to gush about how awesomely funny your blog is and how I love your recipes. I tried to keep the fan-girl to a minimum; it was tough! :) haha

2. Melissa 'Melicious' Joulwan says:

Hey, Meghan! Did you like the nutrition workshop? I've been to two of them and I feel like I learn something new each time… even though I think I understand it all already. They're just great presenters.

Thanks so much for your sweet words about my blog — they're even better than Sunbutter :-)

3. de23 says:

I missed the survey, but yes, yes! I'm so looking forward to your cookbook! I have a ton of printouts from the blog always getting lost or spilled on in the kitchen, and since I've loved most every recipe of yours I've tried (and I think the few I didn't love were because I did something wrong) I know I'll be using them for a long time to come!

4. Steve says:

I missed the survey too, sorry. I also have quite a few of your recipes printed out and put in my kitchen binder. Some I make again, and again, and others, I have yet to try. I really like how your personality shines through in the recipe instructions, and I think you need to keep at least some of that in, if not all. There have been some recipes (Cauliflower Fouscous, I think) where you are chatting so much, that I think you forgot to tell us when to put in the nuts – doh! Obviously, I figured it out, and I'm sure you will be going over that text carefully. I would definitely have one or more folks go over it too – sometimes other people spot stuff that we miss in our own writing. Idea: have a big test-kitchen-o-rama with all of your readers, where participants each get a recipe or 2 to test and help edit…It would be totally fun, we all love to cook your stuff, and you coud somehow leverage it as a promotion for the book.

So excited that you are doing this! Crossfitters everywhere will soon be sharing in the deliciousness!!

5. Melissa 'Melicious' Joulwan says:

de23 –> Thanks for the vote of confidence! Glad you like the recipes!

Steve –> I love the idea of recruiting test cooks. Thanks for the awesome suggestions!

6. Meghan says:

No offense, Mel, but nothing is better than Sunbutter… but by you just saying that is just as sweet.

I loved the workshop! I posted a quick and dirty rundown of what I liked and didn't like over on my blog, but I'll sum it up with the title of that entry: they are like the Beatles of nutrition. :) Love.

7. Vanessa says:

Mel, I am so exciting about the thought of a cookbook:) I have tried several of your recipes which have been a lifesaver during my 1st whole17. Restarting day 1 today going for 30.Yippee! Love the blog:D