Things for which I’m grateful today, in no particular order:
1. the Scotch Egg, eggplant casserole, and summer squash I’m eating right now
2. that no one seems to mind that I’m sitting at my desk, eating like an animal
3. the text messages I got from my mom and dad in the last 24 hours
5. Social Distortion’s new record Pain, Death and Love’s Lost Cause will be released in a few months – and I’m seeing Social D three times in November
6. that the moxy-boss taught me how to eat
7. that there are only 6 1/2 weeks between now and our flight to Prague
8. that today’s WOD was a big ol’ learning opportuniy… there wasn’t a single thing in our WOD today that fell into my “good at it” category – not the stretches, the skills, the elements of the WOD… nothin’! – but I didn’t stop fightin’ for it (even though my frustration level was off the charts)
9. it didn’t rain on me while I walked to and from the bus stop
10. you beautiful people are reading my silly list
How about YOU? What are you feeling grateful for today?
[Thank you, thingsweforget.blogspot.com!]
12 Responses to “Gratitude”
Post a comment
Like what you've read? Got something to say? Lay it on me!