I had a kind of a terrible weekend and wasn’t really prepared for the week to start rollin’ again when the alarm went off this morning. But heavy weights beckoned. Who am I to ignore the call?
5X5 deadlift: 135, 145, 155, 155, 155
3X5 incline bench press: 85, 85(4), 80
2X15 back extension (2nd set w/ 10-lb. plate)
1. Recharging one’s batteries is 100% necessary and not necessarily fun.
2. Sometimes, a two-day weekend is one day short of enough.
3. Deadlifts are awesome and scary. Scawesome?
4. Even deadlifts that “aren’t that heavy” feel heavy. Empty bar: heavy. 90#: heavy. 135#:heavy.
5. Incline bench press is harder than flat.
7 Responses to “Monday. Meh.”
Post a comment
Like what you've read? Got something to say? Lay it on me!