I love Las Vegas. The cocktail waitresses and their complimentary cocktails, the neon signs, the diners that serve Chinese food 24 hours a day, the trompe l’oeil EVERYWHERE, the excuse to wear feathers and cleavage and impractically-high heels, and the craps tables… oh, craps tables, how I love you!
Bored in a meeting in work jail, I browsed on over to CrossFit Las Vegas, and found this yumminess:
The CrossFit Mindset:
- I will promise to do my best. My best will vary from day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute. But in that minute, I will do the very best I can.
- If I can run, I run. If I can walk, I walk. If I must crawl, I crawl. And when I make it, I will rest. And live to fight another day.
- I fear no man, but I fear my workout. If I don’t fear my workout, it isn’t hard enough.
- I may puke. I may cry. But I will not quit. Ever.
- I will not cheat. There is no honor in cheating. I will call out cheaters if I see them, as they have no place in my gym.
Now I can add this to my list of things I love about Las Vegas.
4 Responses to “Vegas, Baby”
Post a comment
Like what you've read? Got something to say? Lay it on me!