A few weeks ago, I declared Once Over Coffee Bar as one of my favorite things. You’ll be glad to know that my affection has continued to grow. Rob makes a mean decaf, and I really appreciate that I don’t feel like an embarrassing second cousin once removed when I order unleaded in the a.m.
Come celebrate the official GRAND OPENING of Once Over on Saturday, and hear St. Joe’s Choir play our first live show in more than a year. You don’t want to miss it!
Date: Saturday, May 2
What: Once Over Coffee Bar Grand Opening
Where: 2009 S. 1st Street (Mary/Live Oak)
Time: Party starts at 2:00 – free beer! free cappuccino!
St. Joe’s Choir plays at 3:00 sharp. I start the first song, so come at 2:30 and get a brew so you don’t miss the opening notes!
Still not convinced this is what you should do with your Saturday afternoon?
In the name of St. Joseph — patron saint of laborers, married people, pioneers, and people in doubt — I give you…
Top 11 Reasons You Should Come to Once Over Coffee Bar on Saturday
11. It’s my birthday! (Well, Friday’s my birthday, but the celebratin’ is going on all weekend.)
10. The Brimmers are playing, too.
9. Rob’s guitar playing is even better than his coffee — and you know how I love his coffee.
8. Our drummer Coco plays a Bo Diddley beat like nobody’s business.
7. Dave will explain why prison and a Greyhound bus make Reno, Nevada look good.
6. Our bass player Sergio’s a whole lotta funk in a punk rock package.
5. Free beer!
4. Free cappuccino!
And the #1 reason you should come to Once Over Coffee Bar on Saturday…
* * * * * * * * * * *
More on St. Joe’s Choir
Official St. Joe’s Choir site
Listen to Boxcar
Listen to Happy Birthday, Mrs. K
Listen to Two Lanes of Blacktop
Read the reviews of Once Over Coffee Bar at Yelp
3 Responses to “Once Over Coffee Bar GRAND OPENING BASH”
Post a comment
Like what you've read? Got something to say? Lay it on me!