1. I forgot to set my alarm (who does that after the age of, say, 19?!).
2. It was 39 degrees outside. And windy.
3. My nose was running the whole time.
4. Despite my gloves, my fingertips were cold.
5. The drawstring on my hoodie scratched my face. Over and over. No matter how many times I tucked it in.
6. No time for my planned run (see #1 above).
7. Work meeting early so no opportunity to do the NYTimes crossword and fight Alzheimer’s today.
But I finished that damn I AM CROSSFIT workout, and it was a toughie.
5 rounds for time:
- 10 pullups (kipping w/ a box)
- 10 plyometric pushups (no clap for me, just a pop-push)
- 10 overhead press, 20-lb. dumbbells
My time: 24:28
Still pouting from last night. Might continue all day.
One Response to “Brrrrr…. Brutal”
Post a comment
Like what you've read? Got something to say? Lay it on me!