Since I’m probably going to have a sore throat for a few days, I’ve made my list of mushy food requests, along with junk food movies to help me during my recovery.
My food list:
- reduced-fat macaroni & cheese
- chicken soup with stars
- Chef Boyardee canned ravioli (I know! So gross, so good.)
- butternut squash soup
- Mexican lentil soup
- chocolate peanut butter ice cream
- chocolate pudding
My movie list:
- Get Smart
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular Featuring the Rockettes
- Project Runway Season Four
- Baby Mama
And when I’m ready to turn off the TV, I’ll hunker down with my favorite book of all time… Jane Eyre.
2 Responses to “Mushy Food, Crappy Movies, and Jane Eyre”
Post a comment
Like what you've read? Got something to say? Lay it on me!